This post is intended for an audience of adults age 21 and older. This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and Bacardi. All opinions are mine alone. #SignatureSips #CollectiveBias
Birthday’s just kind of get boring after turning 21 don’t they? Turning 21 was a wild time for me- let me tell you. But now I’m kind of just like, “Oh, its my birthday.. Now what do we do?” As I am getting older, I am feeling myself drawn away from the bar scene. Too many people. Overpriced drinks. Ehh. Kind of over it..
But I still wanted to do something for my birthday this year!! I couldn’t just not celebrate?! I may be a mom, but I am a cool mom, okay? So I decided to do a GNI..Girls Night In! I got to enjoy all my favorite things.. Cozy sweats, chicken nuggets, movies, and some tasty drinks! Who knew celebrating on your couch could be so fulfilling?! AND good for your wallet!
If you are at a standstill of how to celebrate your next birthday, I highly suggest doing it in the comfort of your own home with a friend or two (or eight..). Rent a good movie, prepare some snacks, you can even turn it up a level by making some cocktails with Wendy’s Signature Beverages! Just follow the steps below!
- Start out with a Signature Beverage from Wendy’s. I 10/10 recommend trying the Strawberry Lemonade! Did you know it is made with real lemons & strawberries?! #Shook
- Feel free to grab a Spicy Chicken Sandwich and some Chicken Tenders because if you’re like me… you may get hungry once the cocktails hit.
- Stop by a local retailer to treat yourself to a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka, which is known as the world’s best vodka.. Because you deserve the best on your birthday 😉
- Once home, get a shot glass. Take a shot glass. Kidding! Maybe.. Anyways, measure out one shot of Grey Goose Vodka. Pour that over a cup filled with ½ ice.
- After adding the Vodka, take your Strawberry Lemonade and finish filling the glass! Add a lemon & a cute straw for the final product.
- Drink up, girl! It’s your birthday!
I highly suggest hosting a GNI! If mixed drinks aren’t your thing, no worries! Everyone celebrates differently! But I still recommend trying the Signature Drinks, only available at Wendy’s! The Wendy’s by our new house was POPPIN’. It seriously looked futuristic it was so new! Check out a Wendy’s near you to see if it is remodeled by clicking here! Enjoy!