HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
Stay at home mommy means I have a lot of time on my hands to go to Target. Going to Target means I want to redecorate my whole home. It also means I buy silly Valentine’s Day decor to have a mini photo shoot with the twins lol. It didn’t quite go as plan because why would two 19 month old twins want to sit still and smile? HA. Oh well. It was fun for me at least. And after we gave it another try after nap time, it was much more enjoyable!
In honor of Valentine’s Day, I have included 14 quick things I love about being a momma to these two adorable cupids. Although we all know you’re here to just see the pics below, but whatever.
- Wrapping Jones up in his blankey like he’s wearing a robe to be like mommy. This is the thing I think I love the most.. it is soooo adorable.
- Penelope telling me no/all done. She says it all the time for no reason really.. and it’s just so. stinking. cute.
- Jones will do anything for you to clap for him.
- The dance-offs that are hosted every night in the living room.
- The dunk contests between daddy + Jones.
- Jones gives Penelope kisses even though she never kisses him back.
- Although it can be inconvenient, someone always wants to be held. Always.
- They love to read books more than they love to watch TV. That makes my heart so happy.
- They know the sound of dialing a FaceTime call to their GiGi and JoJo and they get so excited.
- The look of being dazed and confused when they wake up from a nap. They’re so happy and want to snuggle.
- Penelope’s facial expressions…..my goodness they are strange and adorable and hilarious.
- They are so smart and the quickest learners. It makes me feel like we are doing everything right.
- The cannonballs Penelope does in the bath tub.
- Although they sometimes make the days drag by, they make every day worth it. They make it worth all my energy and the countless cups of coffee needed to chase after them. I love the feeling of being completely exhausted at the end of the day, with a completely full heart.