This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, INC. and The Coca-Cola Company, all opinions are mine alone. #GrabSomeCheer #CollectiveBias
Holidays are here and are in full swing! It can get very busy around the Holidays- entertaining guests, cooking, shopping.. sometimes you just need a simple meal for your family- or yourself in my case. Today I have partnered with Coca-Cola™ to show you how to make an easy home dinner for your hectic schedule during the Holidays! What’s better than Pizza? Pizza and garlic bread and Coca-Cola of course.
If you’re like me, then your palms start sweating when you hear the word “recipe”. No worries, friends, I got you covered! This is an easy recipe that you can’t go wrong with! It’s bread. And butter. And some dipping sauce. BAM. Easy way to impress guests!
Start your recipe by purchasing the necessary ingredients at your local Safeway, Albertsons, or Vons. You can’t go wrong with having some refreshing Coca-Cola for your guests to sip on while dinner is being made! I prefer the glass bottles because.. c’mon… they’re adorable and vintage looking.
Next you need to get a Red Baron Pizza because it’s easy and delicious. The best part is that right now, if you spend $10 or more dollars on Coca-Cola and Red Baron’s pizza, you earn $5 towards a Fandango movie ticket! What a better way to celebrate the holidays than seeing a movie after a delicious dinner?! Register your ticket here.
For the garlic bread, you need the following items:
- 1 loaf of Italian bread
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 TSP of garlic powder (easier than minced garlic)
- 1 TSP parsley
- Salt + pepper to taste
- Aluminum foil
- Pasta Sauce of choice
It is that easy! Now here is the even easier part.. making it!
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Slice the bread long ways in half. Place each half on its own piece of foil. Make sure it is enough foil to wrap around the bread completely!
- Melt butter and mix with garlic powder + parsley. Stir until it is well mixed.
- Spread the mix evenly between both halves of bread using a spoon. Wrap edges of foil around bread and bake for 10 minutes!
- Optional: add shredded cheese to the top and put back in the oven for a few minutes for some cheesy bread!
- Heat the dipping sauce in small container in microwave. Slice bread into smaller pieces and serve with warm sauce. Enjoy!
Seriously guys, if I can do this, YOU can! This is a fan favorite around here. Unfortunately, or maybe.. fortunately for me, my family decided to miss dinner this night. So more for me! And to avoid a huge mess… just simply eat it on the floor of your kitchen. No shame. Very relaxing.
Thank you so much to Coca-Cola for sponsoring this post! I hope you all find time to relax during the Holidays and use this easy recipe to not stress yourself out. Stress is over rated anyways.. 😉